Why Use WordPress? A Blueprint for Your Online Success Part II
Why Use WordPress? Check out our recent video and what Wired Magazine had to say about WordPress in it’s May 2012 issue:
WordPress.org, answers this simple question,” Why use WordPress?”, this way:
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
Why Do We Use WordPress, “We” being New Mouse Media?
- First and foremost it is relatively easy to use and manage on your own.
- We work with many small businesses and professionals that want something they can edit, update and manage themselves.
- It has great add-on capabilities (aka plugins) that could typically cost a fortune to incorporate into a site. Many plugins are free and some premium plugins cost a little bit of money…but they have been well worth it!
- It’s easy to add on to, edit, and rearrange
- It’s a blogging platform, so every website comes with a blog…though don’t let that scare you. Blogging is also simply the ability to write updates about your business, services, products and expertise.
- You can add e-commerce to your WordPress website and start selling things.
- You can have a photo gallery
- Adding video is a snap…once you grab the embedding code
- It requires no coding expertise (though knowing some is helpful at times…that’s what you have us for)
- and so much more!
Bank on openness…..The best example may be nearly invisible, even to a dedicated user of the Internet: blogging platforms. Less than a decade ago there were a multitude of services competing for the emerging legion of bloggers: Movable Type, TypePad, Blogger, WordPress. Today, only the last two remain relevant, and of these, the small, scrappy WordPress is the champ. WordPress prevailed for several reasons. For one, it was free and fantastically easy to install, allowing an aspiring blogger (or blogging company) to get off the ground in hours. Users who wanted a more robust design or additional features could turn to a community of fellow users who had created tools to meet their own needs. And that community didn’t just use WordPress—many made money on it by selling their designs and plug-ins. Their investment of time and resources emboldened others, and soon the WordPress community was stronger than any top-down business model forged inside the walls of their competition. Read the full article…
Are You Convinced Yet on “Why Use WordPress?
If so we encourage you to check out our:
- Testimonials Page…we have GREAT relationships with our clients
- WordPress Website Design Portfolio …we have a wide variety of website designs
- SEO Website Design Packages…pricing made easy so you can know what to expect
- Web 2.0 Services packages…because once your site is up and going, you may want to start interacting in all the basic ways, and if you were wondering what Web 2.0 is, click here .
- Then call us today in Colorado at:
Why Use WordPress?
Because we at New Mouse Media are a WordPress SEO website development & design company. It’s all we do. Its all we want to do, we love it that much and we want to keep it simple for you.
Founder & CEO
New Mouse Media is a WordPress SEO Website Design & Development Company with SEO web search engine marketing expertise. We specialize in the “Foundational Basics for Your Online Success”. The “Basics” include WordPress SEO website design with SEO aka Search Engine Optimization plus Web 2.0 services. Web 2.0 services essentially covers the foundational basics for your online marketing strategy. This includes email marketing set-up, Facebook timeline design and set-up, and connecting your website, blogging and email marketing/lead capture capabilities to all of your social media accounts.
We are a Colorado WordPress Website Development Company with SEO internet marketing & Facebook social media marketing expertise. Our SEO web design packages make it easy to maintain control of of your website design & development budget. We are happy to work within your internet marketing budget. Check out our WordPress web design portfolio.
New Mouse Media understands the importance of a website. It’s our sole purpose for being. We are based in Basalt, Colorado happily serving the surrounding communities of Aspen, Vail, Boulder & Denver, Colorado, as well as many of our clients that are nationwide!